Today we bring you a small hotfix to the update that was released yesterday, both for the main game and the VR beta.
The main branch of the game is getting a fix for a broken link to the steam marketplace for the new safe. We also made some fixes to snipers on Hotline Miami and The Diamond.
The VR Branch is getting fixes for a crash related to being cuffed. We also fixed some preplaning and VR settings issues.
As I wander down to the Contract Broker! My gun goes Bang Bang, and pop goes the Cloaker!
OVERKILL – a Starbreeze Studio.
Update size: 11.1Mb
- Fixed an issue where snipers could spawn in the corridors on The Diamond
- Fixed an issue where snipers would stop to spawn after a while on Hotline Miami Day 1
- Fixed an issue where the link to the Community Armor Safe did not work
Beta 1.3 – Beta 1.31 – 76,3Mb
Main Branch to Beta 1.2 – 136,5Mb
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a VR-player was cuffed and tried to shout at a teammate or AI
Menu and UI
- Removed ”Rotate player angle” in the gameplay menu on HTC Vive
- Fixed an issue where VR-players could not interact with the menu in preplanning
- Fixed a visual issue on skinned weapons while in the main menu
Via: Steam Community