We’re back in Stockholm, Sweden after our visit to LA and the E3 convention. It was a busy week, but now we finally have some time to update our website!
Payday was announced less than a week before E3 and became the surprise hit of the show. Our booth was constantly filled with people who played the game, and many were so hooked they came back for more the day after – and the day after that!
To top it off, Payday received a whole bunch of award nominations from different game publications, big and small:
- PC Gamer – Tim Edwards’ personal runner-up pick for best game of the show
- GameInformer – “Best of E3 2011” (nominee)
- Destructoid – “Best of E3 2011” (all nominees considered winners)
- IGN – “Best of E3 2011” (nominee)
- GameSpy – “Best of E3 2011” (nominee)
- GamePro – “Hidden Gem of E3 2011” (winner)
- Ten Ton Hammer – “Biggest surprise of E3 2011” (winner)
- Electromodo – “Best PC Game of E3 2011” (nominee)
Needless to say, we are extremely happy with the reception of the game and now we work hard to make that 2011 release. Also, we’ll be working to get a public demo out there so that more gamers can try the game out!