Update size: 163.6MB
- Fixed an issue on the Buluc’s Mansion heist where certain civilians had collision enabled while crouched.
- Fixed a graphical issue on the Dragon Heist with a PC screen in the warehouse.
- Fixed an issue on the Dragon Heist where an objective would not update when hacking the PC at the front of the shop.
- Fixed an issue on the Dragon Heist where certain civilians had collision enabled while crouched.
- Fixed an issue on the Dragon Heist that allowed drop-in players to enter the forklift after it had already been used on the shutter door.
- Fixed an issue on the Dragon Heist that would allow a Russian dozer to spawn in on the level.
- Fixed an issue on the First World Bank heist that allowed players to leave the level bounds.
- Fixed an issue on the Henry’s Rock that blocked clients from picking up ingredients in the chemical lab.
- Fixed a graphical issue on the Wushu Outfit when worn by Sangres.
- Fixed an issue with the Crew Chief perk deck where the Marathon Man perk would not activate unless the basic level of the Underdog skill was also active.
- Fixed an issue in the Infamy Rewards system where the UI would sometimes incorrectly show a reward as not available.
- Changed the default volume level when the game is launched for the first time.
- Fixed an issue with the icons for recent outfits to make them more consistent.
- Potential fix for performance drop issues related to first-generation Ryzen CPUs in certain areas of the game.
- Fixed a problem with missing assets in the Infamy Reward Menu.
- Fixed an issue with the Deagle skin "Midas Touch" that caused the gun to fire backwards.
- Fixed a visual issue when reloading the Mosconi 12G Tactical.
Keep those helmets flying.
OVERKILL – a Starbreeze Studio.
Via: Steam Community