Scout the Area
Breach the Trains
Steal the EMP
If all goes according to plan, you’ll hopefully manage to get the bomb, slip away and complete your mission...in one piece.
The trainyard is packed with cameras, security panels, high tech vault doors and, of course, heavily armed guards that patrol every inch of the area. The high level of security will require you and your crew to sneak in and grab the EMP without triggering the alarm.
Screams of Pain are the same in every language
In Boiling Point there's no room for sneaking. You and your crew are more or less thrown out of an airplane into a swarm of anti-air missiles over a snow covered Russia. Your mission is to attack a covert science lab which holds the very secrets that Akan wants.
While on the ground, you'll have to take down the heavily guarded anti-air batteries so that the EMP bomb can be dropped by air. Setting off the bomb will disable the blast doors, giving you entrance to the underground complex where you will find the samples that Akan seeks.
Jimmy is the latest addition to the PAYDAY crew. He’s a bit different than regular contacts as he’s not afraid to join the fun and get his hands dirty. A pure madman with his aim set on Akan.
White Streak Pistol
- Magazine: 12
- Total Ammo: 60
- Rate of Fire: 667
- Damage: 145
- Accuracy: 68
- Stability: 32
- Concealment: 29
- Threat: 9
This little death machine is still in a “prototype phase”, which just means that nobody knows how powerful it really is. Brought to you by the AK manufacturer, so we know it’s pure gold and that it’ll do the trick.
- Potential fix for a common crash on startup for users with Intel HD Graphics Cards
- Fixed a gap between the floor and a wall on the second floor on Day 2 of the Firestarter Job
- Fixed an issue that caused the "Santa Slays Slackers" Achievement to be acquirable on any difficulty
- Fixed an issue where a camera could be pointing towards a mandatory mission objective on Day 3 of Framing Frame Job.
- Fixed an issue where players could jump out of the level in the Cook Off Job and Day 1 of the Rats Job
- Fixed an issue where the blur effect remained after the explosion on The Bomb: Forest Job
- Added Bain voice lines to the end screen when failing a heist
- Fixed an issue that caused enemies to be able to tase players while parachuting
- Changed the name of the "Weapon" Loot bag to "Assault Rifles"
- Fixed an issue that caused the Black Bulldozers to deal higher damage than intended
- Fixed an issue that caused skins to behave in unexpected ways when a weapon or weapon mod was used both as a primary and secondary at the same time
- Fixed an alignment issue with the sights for the Baby Deagle Pistol
- Fixed an alignment issue with the sights for the Lion's Roar Rifle
- Fixed an alignment issue on some sights for the M308 Rifle
- Fixed an issue where the wrong sight would appear in third person on the Heather SMG