The 4th day of Hoxton’s Housewarming Party is live! It’s time for another game changer, get ready to rethink your loadouts’ throwable selection. It’s a feature that has been requested alot and now it’s finally here!
For you who just wants pure crowd control here is now the Concussion Grenade! It deals no damage but instead has an increased stun effect compared to any other explosive and you have six of them in your inventory when the heist starts!
Check out the website here!
Hoxton’s Housewarming Party is going strong with free content every day and will not end until the 16th of October!
And don’t forget, PAYDAY 2 and PAYDAY: The Heist plus DLCs are on a 75% sale right now. PAYDAY 2 is also free to play for the duration of the event! Check out the sale here!
See you tomorrow!
OVERKILL_Joakim the Red and OVERKILL_Hampe
Update size: 144 Mb
- Fixed an issue where Captain Winters would not spawn on Death Wish and One Down
- Fixed an issue with the light crossbow reload animation
- Fixed an issue where clients could get stuck inside the Kill Room
- Fixed an issue where clients could not see the hosts masks and weapons showcased on the wall
- Fixed a crash related to clients joining when Aldstone would perform certain animations
- In yesterday’s update we disabled the feature where you could change skins on the Escape Van. This feature has been re enabled
- Disabled the roulette table for clients
- Added a button outside the vault
- Added missing tags
- Fixed an issue where the safe house daily “No More Debts” would show wrong amount of bags required
- Fixed an issue where not all cocain bags would count towards the daily “Nose Candy”
- Fixed an issue where players could complete the same daily multiple times
- Fixed an issue where the “Choo Choo” trophy would not trigger when finishing Bomb forest on Death Wish
Via: Steam Community