This close to christmas we all want something new to use for our criminal activity. So we put the best 16 of your workshop skins in a safe. As usual we also added a few fixes to the game.
Check the skins out on our website: http://www.overkillsoftware.com/games/communitysafe2/
A big congratulations to all you skin makers who made it into the game!
So based on your feedback for our Mayhem tweaks we’re going to change things up a big. Basically we’ve switched so that Mayhem will have the health pools of Death Wish and the damage of OVERKILL. We’ve also changed the Medic’s health so it scales correctly with the difficulties.
Try it out and tell us what you think in the forums!
Additionally, the beta is not available for SteamOS users until further notice.
Best OVERKILL_Joakim & OVERKILL_Hampus
Update size: 1Gb
- Fixed an issue where players below level 30 would get an experience penalty when playing the The Basic heists
- Updated the risk level assets for Deathwish and One Down
- Fixed an issue where players could crash if they were doing fire damage while being downed
- Made the Side Jobs panel in the Safe House menu scrollable if there are enough Side Jobs
- Fixed an issue where Infamy items would not drop on Death Wish and One Down
- Fixed an issue where the description was not visible on Side Jobs in the Safe House
- Fixed an issue where the player could crash if he spammed the left mouse button while obtaining Continental Coins
- Fixed an issue where trophies would restart their counter when the trophy was acquired
- Fixed an issue where buying the grenade case and switching between profiles would award the "Share the Love" achievement
- Fixed an issue where Continental Coins were shown from level 0
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when terminating a contract
- Fixed an issue where a particle effect on the level could noticeably lower the frame rate
New Safe House
- Fixed an issue with the shooting range displaying the wrong damage for bullet projectile weapons
- Made general optimizations to the level
- Enabled profile switching in loadout with a controller
- Aced High Value Target now works when spotting cameras
- Fixed an issue with the timing of the throwing knifes
- Changed objective description on Panic Room
- Fixed an issue where the stock mods were white on the Krinkov Chopper skin
- Fixed a spelling error on the Mosin Waves
- Fixed an issue where the Flamethrower and the OVE9000 Saw could be heard throughout the level
- Fixed an issue where No Blood on the Carpet would not trigger if Frenzy was equipped
Via: Steam Community