“August”, “Mr. Lindenhurst”, or simply “Duke”. This guy has been called many names during his time on this Earth. You all know who we are talking about. The community character has finally arrived. He comes together with a new Perk Deck called “Stoic”, a pair of Akimbo Pistols and a classy Leather Sap to hit any unsuspecting guards over the head with. Last but not least, we created two unique masks together with people from our community!
Find out more on today’s website: Locke and Load
Is your heist collection complete? Perhaps your armory is not as full as it could be? During the entire Locke and Load event you have the opportunity to upgrade your copy of PAYDAY 2 to the Ultimate Edition at a greatly reduced cost.
OVERKILL – a Starbreeze Studio.
Update size: 342.1 MB
- Fixed the One Down crash
- Fixed the ammo pick up for Brothers Grimm
- Fixed three typos where we wanted singular instead of plural on Attack of the Clones
- Increased the amount of weapons bags on Alaskan Deal to 4 instead of 1
- Brothers Grimm now uses proper spread archetype
- Removed one container from being picked as tools container
- Fixed Big Oil and Watchdogs not being shown under the day 2 filter in the "Days" category in the Contract Broker
- Can now pickup arrows and projectiles shot into the hostages on the Alaskan Deal job
- Fixed the repair icon staying after the saw on Alaskan Deal had been repaired via the Kickstarter skill
- Alaskan deal is now part of Locke job list
- Made the Brothers Grimm work with Close By skill
- Removed a stealth animation that caused problems
- Make the Character Selection screen in Crew Management scrollable
- Ammo capacity for Grimm Brother set to correct value of 96
- Made so that the enemies on Safe House Raid will be able and enter the windows in the living room more frequently
- Skins fixes on P90 and Mac-10 with the new mod
- Stopped achievement pop-ups from showing in Offline Mode
- We now ensure we only show the achievement pop-up once while the game is running. This will fix any issues where Steam doesn’t respond quickly enough that an achievement was unlocked or if you are playing in Offline Mode
Via: Steam Community