Duke joined the PAYDAY gang yesterday. While he is getting comfortable up on the second floor of the Safe House, sipping wine and pondering over old manuscripts, we worked on a hotfix for you. We noticed some hiccups related to his hip flask as well as the new helmet that were supposed to appear in the Mask Inventory.
Find out more on today’s website: Locke and Load
After Duke joined us, it’s getting more and more clear that heisting is better with friends! As we are close to the end of our event, there are only a few days left where you can enjoy the game Free 2 Play or save money due to our heavy discount.
A lot of you heisters have participated in the riddle hunt for the new weapon mods. The idea behind those mods was to give some of our weapons a special treatment. To avoid creating a mod that will change the meta of the game we decided on making the new mods a purely cosmetic choice. The deagle slide of course was vented do it would not make sense to allow silencers so we had it use the other barrel extensions to balance this.
Solving a riddle during this event will award you one mod for free. All mods will be available for purchase with continental coins after the event.
We participated in #Blocktober on Twitter with "The Alaskan Deal" made by Thomas Ulfström. For all of you out there with interest in Level Design or just curious in how a levels are built, check out this link:
Lets Duke it out.
OVERKILL – a Starbreeze Studio.
Update size: 17.9 MB
- Fixed a HUD issue for clients that drop-in with the Stoic Perk Deck
- Fixed an issue where the Z.A.M.S. Helmet was not awarded for free when the game launched
- Fixed an issue where the Duke as an AI wouldn’t carry bags.
- Fixed a graphical issue with the Crosskill Guard Pistols hammer
- Fixed an issue where pressing tab would exit out of Crime.net
- Fixed a typo in the description of Duke’s mask
- Tweaked the location of a stool on level 1 of Duke’s gallery in the Safe House
- Fixed an issue where the effects from the Stoic Perk Deck remained even after swapping profiles
- Fixed an issue where the effects from the Stoic Perk Deck would be active while in down state
Via: Steam Community