The holiday spirits flow through Brooklyn and the bullets fly.
And to keep the season red and jolly we’ve got a hotfix for you.
The spirit of the season is bullets and loot.
OVERKILL – a Starbreeze Studio.
Update 169.1: 44.8MB
Update 169.1 to VR Beta 1.51: 93,1MB
- Updated waypoints for the trash bin objective
- Updated waypoints for the dumpster objective
- Fixed a sound issue related to a door opening animation
- Improve performance by reducing shadow draws
- Replaced a cop car parked by the side of the road with a regular vehicle
- Fixed an issue where the escape van was visible from the start of the level
- Lowered the chance of the SWAT Turret to spawn
- Reduced the amount of simultaneous snipers to 1
- Improved some spawn animations
- Updated the AI navigation inside the Vault
- Updated the AI navigation in the pre-vault room
- Removed laptops from the offices on ground floor
- Updated the CrimeNet summary
- Updated description for the “Layers of Steel” and the “All the Gold in Brooklyn” achievements
- Fixed spelling error on an objective
Via: Steam Community