We are going live today with a hotfix to the update from yesterday. The fixes only affect the PC version so there is no update to VR today. This update will fix the issue where a lot of levels were missing from the Crime Spree roster as well as a red dot issue. Included are also some fixes for Crime Spree issues related to controllers and a crash fix when joining a heist, this should improve the experience and avoid some seemingly random crashes that have been reported in the past.
Crime always pays unless you get cloaked.
OVERKILL – a Starbreeze Studio.
Update size: 13.5Mb
- Added the missing Crime Spree levels
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a client joined a game at the same time as a body was despawning
- Fixed so that you can press “start the heist” or “reroll” after finishing a heist in Crime Spree when using a controller
- Fixed so that when you open a safe the animation is no longer infinite
- Fixed so that the Compact Holosight has a reticle
- Fixed so that the AK5 Rifle has a correctly aligned reddot reticle
- Fixed so that the Bernetti 9 Pistol has a correctly aligned reddot reticle
- Fixed so that the Deagle Pistol has a correctly aligned reddot reticle
- Fixed so that the Chimano Custom Pistol has a correctly aligned reddot reticle
- Fixed the strings on some of the "Becoming …" achievements that they refer to the correct infamy level
Via: Steam Community