Today we are going live with some general fixes, and tweaks for PAYDAY 2: VR. This also includes changes to “how the VR DLC is activated”.
The PAYDAY 2: VR DLC will now be activated or deactivated automatically depending on if SteamVR is installed or not when running the game. This mean, if you are a PC player and you don’t own a VR Headset, the game will automatically deactivate the PAYDAY 2: VR DLC for you. Once the DLC is deactivated you will no longer get the launch options pop-up.
If you buy a VR Headset at a later date, the game will automatically activate the PAYDAY 2: VR DLC for you after the first startup.
It’s Heisting Time.
OVERKILL – a Starbreeze Studio.
Update size: 70.2 MB
- Fixed a crash when multiple players try to join in on the same player slot in a lobby when the one down modifier is active
- Fixed a visual issue with Jimmy’s hair
- Fixed an issue with the Deagle compensator "La femme" that caused an offset of the effect when firing
- Updated the visuals of the Pistol Crossbow
- Added automatic installation/uninstallation of the PAYDAY 2: VR DLC depending on if SteamVR is installed or not
- Activated the comfort screen toggle for the freefall/parachute state
- Added animations for the commando 101
- Added shell ejection effect for the judge
- A parachute unit will now spawn above the player when entering the parachute state
- Fixed an issue where direct movement would interfere with some menus
- Fixed an issue where using the grip buttons would not back out of the interface menus
- Fixed an issue where the hands would slide away when driving up a hill
- Fixed an animation issue on the Cavity Rifle when interacting
- Potential crash fix for drop-in VR players
- Added speed up button on success screens
- Fixed subtitles for VR players
- Fixed some issues with melee offset for the left hand
- Fixed an issue where you could mark enemies through walls in VR
- Fixed an issue when switching between surveillance cameras
- Removed player character from the safe scene in VR
- Fixed an issue where lasers and flashlights did not sync properly between host and clients
- Fixed an issue where the Safe House Raid wave number would be out of sync from desktop
- Fixed an issue with the Deagle compensator that caused the weapon to not shoot straight
Via: Steam Community