Spring Break 2018 has not even started fully but we already have some crazy dude posting about the “deep-state” and other theories evolving around Washington D.C. We still have no clue who he is or what’s going on, but see for yourself: thesecretisreallyreal[www.thesecretisreallyreal.com]
But enough about him, today’s release includes a new stealth heist, some of you may recognize the location! Additionally, we don’t want you to be scared in the dark while sneaking around corners, so we added a new flashlight melee weapon and some new night vision goggles. You might think, this is just another mask in your inventory, but guess what, they actually work! Experience heisting in a new “light” with your new goggles or the old Batshit Crazy and Cloaker-san masks!
Last week we changed our Ultimate Edition setup a bit, making the PAYDAY 2: Base Game available to buy & gift again for a reduced price of $9.99. Additionally, we joined the Steam Spring VR Sale and extended it for our players for the whole duration of Spring Break 2018 until April 29th. PAYDAY: The Heist, PAYDAY 2: Base Game and PAYDAY 2: Ultimate Edition are now on sale, so don’t miss out. Last but not least, the Base Game will be Free 2 Play for the whole duration of the event, so no more excuses!
More information can be found in our Steam Forums:
Issues joining/hosting a heist with Private Steam accounts
OVERKILL – a Starbreeze Studio.
Update size: 381.3MB
- Fixed an issue where some VR skills would be enabled for regular PC players
- Improved the pathing logic for hostages
- Fixed an issue where the akimbo autofire sound could get stuck when switching to auto fire mode
- Improved the controller support for Crime Spree
- Improved the controller support for Crime.net
- Improved the controller support for Story Line
- Fixed an issue where an interaction on The Golden Grin Casino line were cut short in VR
Via: Steam Community