Today we have an update with a crash fix and a few VR fixes. We are also adding three names to the secret plaque that were missed when the asset was created.
During crimefest we held a t-shirt competition, many good contributors sent us their designs and it was not easy to pick a winner. We finally choose a design to be held as our favorite. A user named Xieken created a wonderful splash-art style shirt biased on our favorite psychopath; Wolf.
Hope you have a good 2019, heisters!
OVERKILL – a Starbreeze Studio.
Update size: 14MB
- Fixed a crash related to steam rich presence
- Fixed an issue with outlines not being displayed properly on VR HMDs without hidden area masking support
- Fixed an animation issue with procedural arm animation on VR players when reloading a weapon while holding a melee weapon
- Added three more names to the plaque in the secret cave that was missing
- Removed a name from the plaque in the secret cave due to the person being listed twice
Via: Steam Community