We are super happy with how many of you have joined us in our assault of the Coyopa Cartel and Murkywater. We hope you are enjoying playing the new content as much as we have had making it. Of course, there are always things that get missed so we bring you a hotfix that addresses the most urgent issues.
Poor Dallas, his face :(
OVERKILL – a Starbreeze Studio.
Update size: 43.5 MB
- Reduced the drill timers on the Border Crossing heist for the storages on the American side from 240s to 120s
- Fixed a VO issue on the Border Crossing heist, where Locke would comment on taking out the cameras while playing the Mexican side in loud
- Lowered the frequency of Lockes banter VO while playing the Border Crossing heist on the Mexican side in stealth
- Restored Dallas’ model that had inadvertently been reverted to an outdated version
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck behind a sofa on the Border Crossing heist
- Fixed an issue where all AI teammates would use the loadout specified for the first AI
- Fixed an issue where the statistics for the Bolivian guards would not count correctly
- Reduced the timer before the waypoint for the explosives would appear on the American side of the Border Crossing heist to 30s
- Lowered the number of snipers that Spawn on Normal difficulty while playing on the American side the Border Crossing heist to 1
- Lowered the number of times the drills can jam on the American side of the Border Crossing heist to 1
- Move the spawn location for the addition keycard that can spawn on the Mexican side of the Border Crossing heist for solo players, to an easier to find location in the small warehouse
Via: Steam Community