It’s time to get back in the van and kick some ass. We here at OVERKILL have something wonderful for you. A big update to make up for the recent year of silence. We bring more content and fixes to the game we all love. So suit up and join the fray as we once again put on our masks; let’s head south of the border to hunt murkies.
A new cosmetic Outfits system is introduced in PAYDAY 2 with this DLC. In addition to selecting a mask of their choice, players can now also select an Outfit from a selection in their inventory. Outfits are clothes that the character wears below the neck and are selected in the same screen as armor.
The general UI and menus have been given an overhaul and streamlined to make things more efficient and easier to navigate. This also, of course, includes added elements for managing the new outfits system.
In addition to the outfits system itself, the following outfits are made available in the Silk Road update:
Silk Road update (free) outfits:
- Tactical BDU
- Winter Camo Parka
- Murkywater Uniform
Alongside the update, a new community safe is added to the drop pool. The safe contains 16 new weapon skins from the Steam workshop to customize your loadout with. It will have the same drop chance as all other community safes.
The Payday Gang’s enemies, Murkywater and the Dentist, are moving money and illicit merchandise from the US to Mexico through a tunnel across the border. The Gang gets wind of this and formulates a plan. While some Payday Gang members are off rescuing Bain, others will travel to Arizona to hit Murkywater and the Dentist.
Tailor Pack 1 DLC outfits (each of these has 5 color variations, for a total of 20 outfits):
- The Showman
- The Casual Formal
- The Sunny Rico
- The Classic
The Cartel Optics Mod Pack DLC includes 10 new weapon mods to help you customize and improve the performance of your weapons in combat. The central theme for this mod pack is optics and sights.
- 3 Sights
- 2 Pistol Sights
- 2 Optics Gadgets
- 1 Grip
- 1 Muzzle Brake
- 1 Compensator
Buy all 3 DLCs as a bundle here
It’s time to make those helmets fly again!
OVERKILL – a Starbreeze Studio.
Update size: 2.0GB
- Fixed an issue where players would be able to use Pocket ECMs on objectives that would normally lock when exposed to the ECM effect
- Another attempt at fixing an issue where an ammo bag that appeared empty could prevent smoke and corpses from properly despawning for clients
- Fixed a crash that could occur if the player used the HRL-7 Rocket Launcher on Captain Winters
- Fixed an issue where the clients would not get progress on Holdout if the host changed from regular lobby to holdout after they joined
- Fixed an issue with containers always showing the ‘hold F to open’ prompt even though you are closing the containers
- Fixed so that you can play on Steam OS with the Xbox One controller as well as the Xbox 360 controller
- Fixed so that the Steam Marketplace does not use a localized string when searching
- Fixed an AI navigation issue on Shadow Raid
- Fixed an issue where players could kill the escape driver on day one of Watchdogs causing a blocker on day two
- Adjusted spawn points for snipers on Beneath The Mountain
- Fixed an issue where one of the cameras on Big Oil day one was not connected to the landmines
- Fixed an issue where the trip mines on Hotline Miami day one were missing their lasers
- Fixed an issue where the team AI could not get to the player on the roof of the building on Cook Off
- Fixed an issue on Brooklyn 10-10 where the player could get stuck inside a police car near the escape
- Fixed an issue on Firestarter day 3 that could cause the AI to break stealth if the player got electrocuted
- Fixed a hole in the wall near Sokol in the New Safe House
- Fixed issues causing noticeably reduced enemy spawns on Golden Grin Casino
- Fixed an issue on The Big Bank where the player could be prevented from progressing when breaking stealth after having opened the vault
- Fixed an issue on Biker Heist day two where the AI would not follow the player upon the train car
- Fixed an issue on Framing Frame day three where the players could throw bags into an unreachable area
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck behind plants in a staircase on Breaking Feds
- Move Credits into the options menu
- Renamed "GAMEHUB" to "COMMUNITY"
- Renamed the "EQPT & SKILLS" column in the inventory to "ABILITIES"
- Moved Equipment to the character column in the inventory
- Move Crew Management and Infamy into the inventory under the Abilities column
- Moved and adjusted the size of the detection risk indicator under overall stats in the inventory
- Created a new Advanced category under options
- Moved Ban List to Advanced in the options menu
- Moved Workshop into Advanced in the options menu
- Moved Clear Progress into Advanced in the options menu
- Change name “CLEAR PROGRESS” to “RESET ACCOUNT PROGRESSION”
- Move “MUTE CONTRACTOR VOICES” from gameplay to sound
- Move “THROWABLE CONTOUR” from gameplay to user interface
- Move “AMMO CONTOUR” from gameplay to user interface
- Moved "QUICKPLAY" options to the main menu and integrated it with the "QUICKPLAY" button
- Replaced the heister icons with the heisters faces
- Added separator spaces between groups of buttons in the main menu
- Fixed an issue causing the monitors on drills and saws to retain the glare after playing certain heists
- Fixed an issue where, if playing No Mercy before Hotline Miami, would remove the fog on Hotline Miami
- Fixed a text overlap issue in Russian when selecting weekly holdout
- Fixed text strings related to Storyline mode
- Fixed incorrect text for Joys room upgrades in the Safehouse for German, Dutch, Japanese and Russian
- Fixed strings related to achievements. Some of them were missing what difficulties they could be unlocked on
- Added information on how to activate the One Down modifier to achievements that were missing instructions
- Added information about what masks are needed to unlock certain achievements
- Fixed various inconsistencies in achievements names and descriptions between the in-game interface and steam
- Renamed "A Taste of Their Own Medicine" to "Return to Sender" to better differentiate from a similar achievement name
- Renamed "Every Dog Has Its Day" to "Every Dog Has It’s Afternoon" to better differentiate from a similar achievement name
- Renamed "This Is WAR Baby!" to "What Is It Good For?" to better differentiate from a similar achievement name
- Renamed "Don’t forget to vote" to "You Can’t Vote Twice" to better differentiate from a similar achievement name
- Renamed "Makin’ My Way Downtown" to "All The Noise and The Hurry" to better differentiate from a similar achievement name
- Removed duplicate information from various achievement descriptions
- Fixed an inconsistency between steam achievements and the in-game achievement interface causing the wrong infamy achievement to be displayed in the in-game interface
- Added the "Raincoat" outfit as a reward for the "Taking the High Road" achievement
- Added the "Winter Camo Parka" outfit as a reward for the "Friendship Frozen" achievement
- Added the "Tactical BDU" outfit as a reward for the "Valuable Ornaments" achievement
- Added the "Tuxedo" outfit as a reward for the "Trip to the Coast" achievement
- Added the "Scrubs" outfit as a reward for the "Just Some Medical Students" achievement
Special thanks to community member andole for helping us collect bugs!
An additional special thanks to our volunteer translators, Big_Karma, Sylvanas_Windrunner, Shadai, Hoxi and Dagged for all their efforts in making sure that the new content is properly localized!
Via: Steam Community