We are releasing a hotfix today to address some of the issues that were reported after the 7 Year Anniversary Update released yesterday. This hotfix will take care of a crash that could occur for clients in the new safe house as well as some graphical issues.
Please continue to report any bugs you find while playing in our Bug Reporting subforum, and have fun heisting!
Update size: 16.4Mb
- Fixed a client crash that occurred when loading into the safehouse of a player with customized masks on display that contained certain colors
- Fixed a clipping issue with the Lucky gloves when inspecting the Tatonka Submachine Gun
- Breakfast in Tijuana – Fixed an issue where Locke would remind the player to fix a broken drill that was no longer present, after the player had used a keycard
- White Xmas – Fixed an issue where an NPC’s face was missing
- Election Day 1 – Fixed an issue where shooting a guard, in a certain section of the level, could make the body land behind collision and resulting in a pager that cannot be answered
- Fixed an issue where the message box in the UI appears larger than usual when a player joins a game in progress
Via: Steam Community