The crew is back stateside and they are gearing up for a fight with the Golden Dagger Triad in San Francisco. They also got their hands on some new outfits for the occasion. Also to keep the odds in their favor, our heisters have tinkered and tweaked their weapons to give everyone in the crew a role on the battlefield.
Visit the Steam store to pick up the Dragon Pack DLC[ovk.af].
Working on behalf of Jiu Feng, the gang make their way towards an innocent-looking tea house in San Francisco’s Chinatown. Where more than tea is sold to those who know the right people. However, as we all know the PAYDAY gang does not bother with invitations. Crash the party with an RPG as your entry ticket or sneak into the store through the shadows cast by the lanterns.
The choice is yours.
As part of this DLC, we are also including a full set of cosmetics with 2 suits, 4 masks, and 4 gloves, so you are sure to find your look. Don a sleek look with the Wushu or embrace the dragon with the Triad Casual. You could also wear the free Dragon Bomber suit if you want a more modern look. Put on the Laughing Dragon or Shouting Dragon masks to mirror your prowess with a rifle. Wear the Mahakala mask to demonstrate your rage in combat. The Serenity mask will show your calm nerves as the bullets fly. Finish the look with one of the Dragon Claw gloves or maybe the modern look of the Burnout Champ is more your style. Don’t forget to kit out your gun with the free Crimson Goldflower weapon color.
Triad Casual Red, Shouting Dragon, Red Dragon Claws, and Crimson Goldflower.
Visit the Dragon Pack Website[ovk.af] see previews of the heist and all the content in the update.
We want to thank all of you that took part in the recent open beta and left feedback on the feature. We reviewed the feedback and suggestions we received from you and have done both small tweaks and big changes as a result. We are now feeling confident in the system and have moved it over to the live game, and we will continue looking for feedback and tweaking this and other aspects of the game in the future.
We are happy to bring yet another language to our game. Today we are making Korean available as a language option. You can activate it in the “Language” tab of the game’s properties in steam.
We thank our Korean translators, Raptor07, mmphturret, Yamumil, and Shik, for their effort in making this happen. It’s thanks to them that we can invite all our Korean heisters into the game and offer a localized experience of our game.
It’s a lot of text to translate the entire game if you find a typo or a text that runs too long. You can find our localization forum on steam where our translators jump in from now and then. https://steamcommunity.com/app/218620/discussions/20/
OVERKILL – a Starbreeze Studio.
Update size: 734.7MB
- The intro video will no longer use a default volume setting and be adjusted to the SFX volume settings as set in the options menu.
- Fixed an issue where the radio sound would get stuck in a loop if the player were answering a pager while the level goes loud.
- Fixed an issue where a player getting downed while viewing a camera feed would not be revivable.
- Fixed an issue where the Molten gloves would look blurry on higher settings.
- Fixed an issue where the gloves locked by infamy were missing the proper icons in the crew management.
- Fixed an issue where quickly switching between the infamy rewards for rank 65 and 68 would briefly display a suit.
- Fixed an issue where a suit, obtained as an infamy reward, could remain rendered on the screen when selecting other rewards.
- Fixed a graphical issue with certain characters when wearing the Balaclava mask.
- Fixed a small graphical hole with The Boom Bap suit.
- Fixed some graphical issues in the garage of the Breakfast in Tijuana heist.
- Fixed an AI navigation issue in the courtyard of the Bulucs Mansion heist.
- Fixed an issue where a large pillar poked through the floor in room 154 in Golden Grin Casino.
- Fixed an issue where an invisible wall blocked bags from being thrown into a loot drop on the north side of the Shadow Raid heist.
- Fixed an issue where the Dragon’s Breath rounds were allowed to be used in combination with the CE Muffler Barrel on the Mosconi 12G Tactical Shotgun.
- Fixed a crash when joining a host who used the Mosconi 12G Tactical Shotgun equipped with the CE Muffler, while having the “USE HQ WEAPONS” setting was set to OFF.
All points listed below are changes from the recent open beta for the damage range multipliers. Some values have been changed back to the values that were present in the live version. Some values are changed from what they were present in the live version.
- The increase in damage at close distances has been removed from all shotguns.
- Flechette Special Ammo for Shotguns has increased near range multiplier from 1 to 3 and will add to the optimal range.
- AP Slug Special Ammo for Shotguns has its far range multiplier increased from 1.15 to 10 and will increase the optimal range.
- The decrease in damage at close distances has been removed from all snipers.
- The damage bonus at far distances for low damage Sniper Rifles has decreased from 1.6 to 1.1.
- The damage bonus at far distances for medium damage Sniper Rifles has decreased from 1.7 to 1.5.
- The damage bonus at far distances for high damage Sniper Rifles has decreased from 2 to 1.8.
- The damage bonus at far distances for very high damage Sniper Rifles has decreased from 1.5 to 1.3.
- The fire rate change for semi-automatic Sniper Rifles has been changed back from 240 to 160.
- Signature SMG has its ammo pickup increased from 2-7 bullets to 6-11 bullets.
- The optimal range for medium damage SMGs has been increased from 13-18m to 15-20m.
- The damage multiplier past the optimal range for medium damage SMGs has been increased from 50% to 60%.
- The optimal range for high damage SMGs has been increased from 14-19m to 20-25m.
- The damage multiplier past the optimal range for high damage SMGs has been increased from 60% to 70%.
Akimbo Submachine Guns
- The falloff range past the optimal range for low damage Akimbo SMGs has been increased from 0m to 3m.
- The optimal range for medium damage Akimbo SMGs has been increased by 3m.
- The falloff range past the optimal range for medium damage Akimbo SMGs has been increased by 3m.
- The damage multiplier past the optimal range for medium damage Akimbo SMGs has been increased from 50% to 60% of base damage.
- The optimal range for high damage Akimbo SMGs has been increased by 4m.
- The falloff range past the optimal range for high damage Akimbo SMGs has been increased by 7m.
- The damage multiplier past the optimal range for high damage Akimbo SMGs has been increased from 50% to 60% of base damage.
Light Machine Guns
- The recoil patterns for LMG have been changed back to their normal values.
- M60 has its ammo pickup changed from 4-14 to 6-7.
- M60 has its ammo count decreased from 400 bullets to 300 bullets.
- RPK and Brenner 21 have their ammo pickup changed from 3-10.5 to 6-7.
- Assault Rifles are not affected by the damage range multiplier system.
- Gewehr 3, Eagle Heavy Rifle, and Valkyria have their ammo count per magazine increased from 20 to 30.
- The Peacemaker Revolver has had its reload speed reduced from 7.8 seconds to 5.2 seconds.
- The Deagle Pistol has had its total ammo increased from 50 bullets to 60 bullets.
- The increase in damage at close distances has been removed from all Pistols and Akimbo Pistols.
- The damage multiplier past the optimal range for high damage Pistols has been increased from 60% to 70% of base damage.
- The damage multiplier past the optimal range for high damage Revolvers has been increased from 50% to 80% of base damage.
- Semi-Automatic Pistols
- Low damage Semi-Automatic Pistols has its ammo pickup increased from 3-7 bullets to 6-7 bullets.
- Low damage Semi-Automatic Pistols and its Akimbo counterpart has its damage increased from 37 to 53.
- Medium damage Semi-Automatic Pistols has its ammo pickup increased from 2-4 bullets to 3-4 bullets.
- Medium damage Semi-Automatic Pistols and its Akimbo counterpart has its damage increased from 65 to 80.
- High and very high damage Semi-Automatic Pistols have their ammo pickup increased from 1-3 bullets to 2-3 bullets.
Fully Automatic Pistols
- Fully Automatic Pistols their damage bonus at close ranges removed.
- Single and Akimbo Fully Automatic Pistol weapon archetypes have received separate damage range multipliers.
Updates may be incompatible with the mods you may have installed. Even seemingly unrelated mods may cause unexpected issues.
If you are experiencing any issues with the game; try removing any mods you may have installed and try again.
Via: Steam Community