Update size: 940.5MB
- Fixed an issue on Henry’s Rock that allowed the player to get stuck behind some crates in the starting area
- Fixed a graphical issue where the waypoint for the drill would become permenantly stuck when drills gets fixed with the Kickstarter skill
- Fixed an issue with KS12 Urban Rifle when using the carry handle mod and a 45-degree sight
- Fixed a visual issue with the bullets in the magazine of the KS12 Urban Rifle that appeared untextured if a weapon color was applied
- Improved the pattern tiling for the RUS-12 Angry Tiger Revolver
- Improved the pattern tiling for the Káng Arms Model 54 Pistol
- Improved the pattern tiling for the KS12 Urban Rifle
- Tweaks made to the stats of the RUS-12 Angry Tiger Revolver
- Total Ammo has been increased from 15 to 20
- Ammo Pickup has been increased to 1 bullet per ammo box instead of 1 bullet for every third ammo box
- Concealment has been changed from 20 to 25
- Fixed a graphical issue where attaching gadget mods to certain SMG’s would add additional railing to certain SMGs
If you are having issues with an unmodded game you can try to verify the integrity of the game files. In the steam library; right click on PAYDAY 2. Select "Properties" from the menu. Under the tab "LOCAL FILES" select "VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES…".
The process may take some time to finish.
Updates may be incompatible with the mods you may have installed. Even seemingly unrelated mods may cause unexpected issues. If you are experiencing any issues with the game; try removing any mods you may have installed and try again.
Keep those helmets flying.
OVERKILL – a Starbreeze Studio.
Via: Steam Community