Update size: 172.3MB
- Fixed a crash that could occur when joining a lobby with a Molotov and a Bow equipped
- Fixed a graphical issue in the menu screens when posing with the Akimbo Káng Arms Model 54
- Fixed an issue that caused the Marksman sight mod to be positioned incorrectly when equipped on the Bernetti 9
- Updated the charm located on the Akimbo Kobus 90 SMGs to avoid clipping with gadgets
- Fixed an issue with incorrect textures appearing on the green and yellow variants of the Cybertrench outfit
- Fixed a translation issue in Japanese with the “Master of Floatation” achievement where the translation said "loot bag" instead of "body bag"
- Fixed an issue on the Black Cat heist where the outline on the ink bomb would not turn off when the player is far away
- Fixed an issue on the Black Cat heist where a waypoint would get stuck if the C4 was planted during another objective
- Fixed an animation issue on the Black Cat heist when interacting with the Inside Man
- Fixed a graphical issue on the Black Cat heist related to some clothing on the floor in the Crew Quarters
- Fixed an issue on the Dragon Heist where the First Response officers had incorrect headshot multipliers
- Fixed collision an issue on the Buluc’s Mansion heist where an archway’s collision did not match its visuals
- Fixed collision an issue on the Brooklyn 10-10 heist where some deployables would sink into the floor by the roof access
- Fixed a graphical issue in the Safe House Raid that allowed the players to see through a section of the environment
- Fixed some internal lighting and shadows in the Jewelry Store heist
- Fixed some collision issues on The Big Bank heist that caused NPCs to stutter when walking in the stairs
- Fixed a minor graphical issue on The White House heist where the hinges of the doors in the oval office were not attached to the wall
- Fixed a collision issue on the Mallcrasher heist that would stop a glass panel at the entrance from being breakable
If you are having issues with an unmodded game you can try to verify the integrity of the game files. In the steam library; right click on PAYDAY 2. Select "Properties" from the menu. Under the tab "LOCAL FILES" select "VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES…".
The process may take some time to finish.
Updates may be incompatible with the mods you may have installed. Even seemingly unrelated mods may cause unexpected issues. If you are experiencing any issues with the game; try removing any mods you may have installed and try again.
Keep those helmets flying.
OVERKILL – a Starbreeze Studio.
Via: Steam Community