- Tweaked the ammo pickup for the Akimbo Káng Arms Model 54's underbarrel-shotguns to be 2.
- Fixed an issue causing the motion dot to disappear when using a flamethrower.
- Tweaked the mask pattern placement on the “Leshy” mask.
- Fixed various spelling, grammar, and consistency issues in the in-game texts.
- Fixed an issue where clients could hit themselves with their own projectiles while playing with the friendly fire mutator.
Updates may be incompatible with the mods you may have installed. Even seemingly unrelated mods may cause unexpected issues. If you are experiencing any issues with the game; try removing any mods you may have installed and try again.
If you are having issues with an unmodded game you can try to verify the integrity of the game files. In the steam library; right click on PAYDAY 2. Select "Properties" from the menu. Under the tab "LOCAL FILES" select "VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES...".
The process may take some time to finish.
Keep those helmets flying.
OVERKILL - a Starbreeze Studio.