Midland Ranch Heist
- Added an outline for converted first responders
- Fixed an issue that allowed the laptop beeping SFX to still be heard when the laptop had already been picked up
- Fixed an issue that would cause extra weapon crates to spawn into the level
- Fixed an issue that would cause the number of extra weapon crates to be uneven
- Fixed a collision issue that allowed players to fall through the floor
- Changed some props in the level located on the workbenches
- Fixed some graphical issues in the environment where the players could see through the world
- Fixed a graphical issue on the grill where players could see through the prop
- Fixed an issue where standing in certain areas prevented enemy AI from attacking the player
- Fixed an issue next to one of the workbenches where the player could get stuck or fall indefinitely
- Fixed an issue that would allow enemy AI to despawn in front of the player
- Fixed an issue with the escape van's idle SFX not looping correctly
- Fixed an issue with water tower collapse SFX being inaudible in certain places
- Refined Esteban's pathing during the objective to obtain his voice samples
- Increased the health of the Marshal Marksman to the intended value
- They will now miss their first shot
- Changed the voices to use the same filter as SWAT units on Death Sentence difficulty
- They will now deal the same damage as a heavy assault rifle on OVERKILL difficulty, and they will still pierce armor
- Increased their fire rate, will still shoot one shot at a time
- ZEAL Marksman health and headshot multiplier will scale based on difficulty
Crime Spree and Holdout
- ZEAL Marksman has been readded to Holdout
- ZEAL Marksman damage will no longer scale in Crime Spree
- Sniper damage will no longer scale in Crime Spree
- ZEAL Marksman will now only replace the spawn of a heavy rifle units
Updates may be incompatible with the mods you may have installed. Even seemingly unrelated mods may cause unexpected issues. If you are experiencing any issues with the game; try removing any mods you may have installed and try again.
If you are having issues with an unmodded game you can try to verify the integrity of the game files. In the steam library; right click on PAYDAY 2. Select "Properties" from the menu. Under the tab "LOCAL FILES" select "VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES...".
The process may take some time to finish.
Keep those helmets flying!
OVERKILL - a Starbreeze Studio.