Update size: 88.1MB
This changelog is from Update 230, released on Monday 31 Oct.
- Fixed a drop-in crash related to Pocket ECMs
- Fixed an issue with the Hailstorm Mk2 where, when carrying a bag, using "volley fire" would expend all bullets in the clip.
- Fixed Shock and Awe Aced skill that was broken by the last update.
- Fixed an issue, in loud, that allowed AI to get stuck on top of a wagon after the train had already been lifted.
- Fixed an issue that allowed a player to jump into the driver’s train cabin, after the train had reached its end position in loud.
- Fixed the manifest PC to display the correct color to match the corresponding company.
- Fixed an issue where the animation of the train, while being lifted up by the crane, could be seen leaning to the side.
- Fixed so that the default track for Lost in Transit is the new track "Trainwreck"
- Changed thermite texture on the garage door to be consistent with other levels.
- Fixed a coding typo causing the shield flash from the new Marshal Shield unit to unintentionally affect players not in front of the shield
Keep those helmets flying!
OVERKILL – a Starbreeze Studio.