- Fixed skulls icon in assault banner being split in half
- Fixed an issue of when in bleedout, Hailstorm Mk5 would use all of it’s ammo when fired
- Fixed an issue of where a variation of the suit "Urbanite" showed the wrong first person sleeves
- Fixed a crash of where having the milspec Scope & Combat Sight caused issues
- Fixed a crash of when a player uses reputation to rank up their infamy
An update for the font issues is being worked on but is not included in this update.
Updates may be incompatible with the mods you may have installed. Even seemingly unrelated mods may cause unexpected issues. If you are experiencing any issues with the game; try removing any mods you may have installed and try again.
If you are having issues with an unmodded game you can try to verify the integrity of the game files. In the steam library; right click on PAYDAY 2. Select ""Properties"" from the menu. Under the tab ""LOCAL FILES"" select ""VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES…"".
The process may take some time to finish.
Keep those helmets flying!
OVERKILL – a Starbreeze Studio.