Update size: 94.3MB
- Fixed an issue where enemies could get stuck idling in stealth due to a certain looping animation.
- Fixed an issue where concussion rounds did not check for immunity to concussion on NPCs.
- Updated the in-game font to better display non-English languages.
- Added a new function that allows HE rounds to trigger "Shock and Awe" Ace’s shield staggering, on direct shield hits.
- Added Polish as a language option
- The Sharpshooter can now also be marked by High Value Target ace and similar mechanics.
- Added a new feature where the Marshal Shield unit now becomes temporarily invulnerable once his shield is broken (The invulnerability lasts for 3 seconds)
- Fixed a graphical issue with a visual effect that remained on screen if the player went into custody during the effects of a flashbang or concussion shot.
- Fixed an issue that caused initial sound effects to not play when being fired upon by concussion rounds.
- Added a new player concussion effect sound, without the ringing, for when the accessibility tinnitus toggle setting is enabled.
- Improved accessibility tinnitus toggle setting to work better when the game is paused while the player is currently under the effect. It will now activate the sound effect again when disabling the setting.
- Reworked the screen flash system and added two new accessibility settings besides the current existing flashbang setting.
- Added 3 new colors to choose from in the accessibility menus for screen flash systems.
- Fixed an issue where the Lost in Transit heist had a "max bag value" capped at 20.
- Fixed an issue, in stealth, where a specific wagon’s correct cable to cut was considered wrong if another wagon’s cable fulfilled certain criteria.
Updates may be incompatible with the mods you may have installed. Even seemingly unrelated mods may cause unexpected issues. If you are experiencing any issues with the game; try removing any mods you may have installed and try again.
If you are having issues with an unmodded game you can try to verify the integrity of the game files. In the steam library; right click on PAYDAY 2. Select ""Properties"" from the menu. Under the tab ""LOCAL FILES"" select ""VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES…"".
The process may take some time to finish.
Keep those helmets flying!
OVERKILL – a Starbreeze Studio.